We help trustees by putting an impartial adviser in place to oversee investment performance. Our experienced advisory and research teams can offer all the services you require to oversee your fiduciary manager:
- Fiduciary manager selection services
- Pensions Act 1995 – Section 36 advice
- Strategy calibration/ratification of suggested approaches
- Setting of suitable performance objectives
- Independent performance reporting and evaluation
- Fee benchmarking exercises
- Asset transition advice.
We carry out a close assessment of the fiduciary manager’s portfolio. We look for evidence that the fiduciary manager is providing access to a broad range of asset classes, including alternative assets that would otherwise be difficult to obtain. We plot the performance of a fiduciary manager’s growth portfolio against equivalent fiduciary managers and diversified growth funds.
In our reports to clients, we separate out the various components of performance to help trustees understand the impact of specific decisions that the fiduciary manager makes.
Our analysis will gauge the impact of changes to your investment portfolio, highlight any problems you need to address, and help assess your fiduciary manager